Brussel Sprout Spread
(Serves 4 - 6)
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 cups water
- *Optional: Pinch of Himalayan crystal salt
- 3-3 oz packages of your favorite ParmCrisps flavor (recipe used Basil Pesto Parmesan Crisps)
- Wash and cut the little heels from the sprouts.
- In a medium sauce pan add water, oil, and sprouts. Cook over medium heat. Cook until tender or approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Add cooked sprouts and remaining water from pan to a food processor or blender. Add garlic, pepper, and turmeric. Salt is optional. Blend until spread is creamy or to your liking.
- Transfer sprout spread onto a serving bowl.
- Sprouts Spread can be served warm or cold. Spread a single layer of sprouts spread over your favorite ParmCrisps flavor. Enjoy! (Refrigerate leftover spread. Good up to five-days.)