Chocolate Dipped Parmesan Cheese Bites
(Makes 28-32 crackers)
- ½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cup of milk chocolate chips
- ParmCrisps (recipe used Original)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 1 ½ cup of chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl inside the microwave on medium for 60 seconds. Stirring on 20-second intervals, until completely melted.
- Dip half of each ParmCrisps cracker into the bowl of melted chocolate. Drip off any excess back into the bowl. Singlehandedly place each half-dipped ParmCrisps cracker onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle half-dipped ParmCrisps cracker with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, allowing the chocolate to dry. Serve and enjoy!