Creamy Salmon Dip
- ¼ cup crispy bacon bits
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- 2 small Persian cucumbers, finely diced
- 3-cups smoked salmon, shredded (leftovers or canned)
- 4 if not more 3 oz. ParmCrisps your choice of flavor (recipe used “Everything” flavor)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- Place cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl. Blend with a stand mixer or by hand until smooth.
- Combine the sour cream, turmeric, mustard, pepper, dill, lemon juice, cucumber, and mix. Add the smoked salmon and bacon bits, mix well.
- Store and chill for about an hour or two. Serve with your favorite ParmCrisps flavor. Enjoy!