Ham Appetizer Tray
(Serves 8 - 10)
- 1 lb. aged Parmesan cheese
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple slices, drain juice, cut slices in half
- 2 lbs. black forest ham (cookie cutters shapes, recipe used small hearts)
- 2 (1.75 oz.) packages ParmCrisps of your choice (recipe used Jalapeño Parmesan Crisps)
- 4-5 jalapeños, cut into thin slices (*optional)
- 9-10 kale leaves
- Place kale leaves onto a large cutting board or platter. Arrange in a rainbow shape.
- Add your favorite ParmCrisps flavor and arrange two layers of crackers overlapping kale leaves to form turkey body.
- Using a small cookie cutter, cut-out shapes using ham. Arrange a single later or two of ham overlapping crackers to form turkey body.
- Add pineapple half slices. Arrange a single layer overlapping ham to form turkey body.
- Add jalapeño slices (*optional). Arrange a single layer overlapping pineapple to form turkey body.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 about three to four times.
- Using a thick slice of Parmesan cheese cut-out shape to form turkey body.
- Cut-out a round slice of ham to form turkey top-head.
- Use the end slice of jalapeño to form turkey eyes.
- Use a small piece of Parmesan cheese to form turkey beak.
- Use leftover ham ends and roll up to form turkey beard.
- Use two toothpicks for turkey legs.
- (*Optional) cut-out small pieces of Parmesan cheese and place around cutting-board or platter for decoration.
- Immediately serve to guests and enjoy! Cover and refrigerate platter leftovers with plastic wrap to prevent ham from drying out.