- ParmCrisps choice of flavor, recipe used Original, Jalapeño and Sesame flavor. Used for Santa and Snowman’s face)
- Pepperoni slices (used for Santa’s hat)
- Ricotta cheese (for Santa’s beard and fluffy trim on hat, also for Snowman’s face)
- Small pitted and thinly sliced olives (for Santa’s nose and eyes/. Also for Snowman’s eyes)
- Celery, sliced thin and cut into squares (used for Santa’s mustache)
- Persimmons sliced in triangles (used for Snowman’s beak)
- Use kitchen scissors to cut a pepperoni hat.
- Place ParmCrisps crackers on serving tray. Place pepperoni hat behind cracker.
- Use a pipping bag or a small plastic bag, (be sure the bag is securely closed) lightly poke a small hole in one corner of the plastic bag with a toothpick.
- Pipe ricotta along the bottom of the pepperoni hat for a fluffy trim, at the bottom of the cracker to form the beard, and also for the Snowman’s face.
- Dab more ricotta to the cracker to adhere the celery for the mustache, sliced olives for the eyes and nose for Santa and Snowman.
- Use persimmon triangles for the Snowman’s beak.
- Serve and Enjoy! Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.