(Serves 6 - 8)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into slices (used for decoration)
- 1 ½ cup celery, chopped
- 5 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into small bite size pieces
- 16 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- Kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- ParmCrisps (recipe used Italian Herb, Rosemary, Basil Pesto)
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, and horseradish. Mix together.
- Add the lobster, onion, celery, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed, salt, and pepper. Combine ingredients stirring well.
- Serve with ParmCrisps crackers. Enjoy!