Parmesan Roasted Carrots
- ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 1 cup ParmCrisps (recipe used Original), crumbs
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 18-20 carrots, peeled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Small mixing bowl combine garlic and olive oil. Set aside
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush carrots with olive oil/garlic mixture. Seasoned with black pepper, red pepper, and turmeric.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes, sifting pan occasionally to rotate carrots.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on ParmCrisps crumbs. Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!