Peach Habanero Salsa
(Serves 6 - 8)
- 1 cup purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of cilantro leaves (coriander) 1-bunch, chopped (remove stems)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp agave in the raw nectar (organic)
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 limes, fresh juice
- 6 peaches, (3 peeled and 3 with skin), pitted, and diced
- Kosher salt to taste
- ParmCrisps (recipe used Basil Pesto)
- In a large mixing bowl combine peaches, onion, habanero, jalapeño, cilantro, basil, lime juice, agave nectar. and salt. Toss and mix well.
- Serve with your favorite ParmCrisps flavor cracker. Enjoy!