Sesame Kale Salad with Blueberries and Mango
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bunch kale, chopped (remove the ribs/stems)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 cups mango, peeled, and chopped
- 2 medium oranges, freshly squeezed juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ParmCrisps (recipe used Sesame Parmesan)
- Add the Kale to a medium to large salad bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Massage, dress, and toss the kale. Set aside.
- Combine the sesame oil, orange juice, salt, pepper, and mix to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and toss to coat. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the blueberries, mango, and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve with your favorite ParmCrisps. Enjoy!