Sun Dried Tomato Spread
(Serves 6 - 8)
- *Optional: ½ tsp of Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1-6oz can tomato paste
- 2- 3oz packages smoked sun-dried tomatoes halves
- 4-3oz packages of your favorite ParmCrisps flavor (recipe used Rosemary Parmesan Crisps)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Add tomato paste, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, turmeric, garlic, sugar, and oil, into a processor or blender. Blend to the consistency of a spreadable paste, or a smoothly chunky texture.
- Transfer sprout spread onto a serving bowl or mason jar.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Spread a single layer of sun-dried tomato onto your favorite ParmCrisps flavor. Enjoy! (Cover with lid and store in refrigerator for up to one week.)